We all have things to be thankful for – Here’s some of mine:
With things going crazy like they have been for months now, my humans keep saying that it’s more important than ever to look for the blessings in our lives and be thankful for what we have.
Here’s some of the things I’m really REALLY thankful for:
- Sushi (yep). She has proven that mountains REALLY CAN move.
- Coffee and the Bible. Yep. That’s the only thing that the Can Opener slows down for.
- The Can Opener. That’s because she and the Backup Can Opener gave me a home when I was just a little kitten and was always hungry and cold. Now I’m spoiled rotten and I plan on keeping it that way.
- The Critters. They lavish love and treats on me every time they’re here, and they don’t care if I’ve already been fed or have already had “too many treats.”
- Bugs, Birds, Butterflies, and Mice. They give me something to chase and play with when the Can Opener is too busy with everyone else to play.
- Amazon boxes. Amazon was made for cats. Cats love boxes- Amazon sends my food in boxes. Human adds thick, soft blanket and sticks it under the bed, and *poof!* Instant hiding spot when the Critters come.
- Paper bags. Another great hiding place and fun to pounce on!
- Sushi. (Again). Everyone needs someone to play fight with- (but she’s not usually playing).
And I’m thankful for all of you who visit my blog every day! You make me very happy!
"I leave the gift of peace with you-- my peace. Not the kind of fragile peace given by the world, but my perfect peace. Don't yield to fear or be troubled in your hearts- instead, be courageous!" John 14:27